Monday, October 25, 2010

Sister Weekend and Witch A Palooza

Every Year the Jensen sister's get together to hang out while most of the guys go hunting. We meet together Friday and do a craft, go to dinner at El Mexicano, then we watch a movie. We usually go to one of our houses to watch the movie, but this year we went to the star theater and watched "Life as we know it." It was a good movie. We laughed and some of us cried too. This year we made Picture frames each with a letter for the words Spring, Summer, Winter and Autumn. I made these fabric pumpkins instead. Kim had made them at a super Saturday and I loved them, so I made some. They turned out pretty cute I think. Saturday we met at Julie's and headed up N. to the craft shows we go to every year. We had a lot of fun. We went to Witch A Palooza at Gardener Village. It is a musical about a warlock looking for a witch bride. It was hilarious and very entertaining. The music choices were very fun. There was even a witchy Gaga, like Lady Gaga she sang the song bad romance. Loved it.They served us dinner during the musical and it was delicious. It was so fun. We got pictures taken with the main characters. I will see if I can get that on here later. We got home around midnight. Sunday after church we met at LaVon's and they finished their frames and we also painted some wooden pumpkins. They are also very cute. Thanks everyone for a fun weekend. I am thankful to have in-laws that I get along with so well. I love them all very much and enjoy our time together.

My fabric pumpkins.

My Wooden Pumpkins

Michelle, Julie, Shakell, Me, and Kim
Aren't we just cute witchy poo's.

Shakell and I with our matching striped nylons.

Jacey told us to cackle like witches so that is why our faces are special. Well some of our faces.
Jacey and Felicia were there, but they didn't dress up. Jacey had a hat but she forgot it at home. They are in the other picture I was talking about before. I will work on getting it on here. It is on Facebook, so check it out there if you want until then. I had a great time. I always do with my fun sister in-laws. Thanks Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment