Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Fall Time Baby!!


Kyler had Halle over to play after school today and they wanted to play outside, so I decided to take a few pictures. I love fall. Love love it. Enjoy! Here is Halle my niece. Isn't she adorable. She is such a sweetheart. I am glad that she and Kyler get a long so well.

Kyler and Keaton in the truck. They both love the truck so much. I love it too, because they can both ride in it and they are both happy and I don't have to try to entertain them. It will be a sad day if the truck ever dies.

Keaton giving Ky directions!

Our cat Max. He is such a good cat. Kyler and Keaton maul him to death and he doesn't care. He just takes it and he always comes back for more. Keaton likes to haul him around by the neck as most little kids do. It is so funny. We love Max. We used to have another cat named Ruby that we got with Max from Grandma Jensen. Ruby had an unfortunate ending, just ask Ky sometime and he will tell you what happened. So sad. But such a funny story when he tells it.

Kyler fell to sleep on our new table that Lee Earl Nay made for us. We don't really have a place for it, so for now it is in our living room and Kyler likes to lay on it and watch TV. I don't know why he had his shirt up around his head, but it made for a cute picture.

So hopefully you all feel like we are still alive and living life. We have been busy with Young Men's and Young Women's, Hunting, Crafting, and school for Ky. Keaton is still into everything. He is all over the place and climbs everything. He is a silly little boy and he jabbers all the time. He is always trying to say what we say and I love it. Life is good and keeps on going full speed ahead at our house. This weekend I am going with the Jensen Women to our Sister's Weekend event. We are going to Witchapalooza at Gardener Village, Some Craft Shows, and of course Shopping. Friday we are crafting at Grandma Jensen's. I look forward to this every year. It is always fun and we get in a lot of chatting and laughing. So I will try to remember my camera and get some pics so you can all see how much fun we had. So until then..

3 comments:

  1. There will be alot of sad kids in the world when that truck dies. It was a great purchase. Ryder hasn't stopped saying Oh Nuts since he played at your house. I have no idea where that came from, but it's kind of funny! Shayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun Angie, your boys are so cute. Your girls weekend sounds like a lot of fun we are doing the same thing this weekend just the girls and I can't wait either always lots of fun to get together! Take care MEREDITH :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are so cute. I love the Captain America costume! We will have to get together sometime when I am home. -Andy

    ReplyDelete