Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Costume Preview & First Day of School Pic


Kyler is going to be Captain America for Halloween. He has been obsessed the last couple weeks with wearing costumes. He put on his bat costume and wore it all day Sunday after church 2 weeks ago. He is hilarious. I love my boys. They always make me laugh.

Look at those muscles.

Here is Keaton. He is going to be Spiderman. He doesn't really like to wear it. I don't think I will be able to get him to wear the mask, but oh well he is so cute. I don't know what is up with my camera, but it hasn't been taking very good pictures lately. I know it's probably just me, but I just can't seem to take very good pics lately. Our carpet is brown not orange and my wall is red not fuchsia.

Here is a picture of Ky's first day of school. It was Sept. 7th. (I know what is taking me so long to get these posts up?) He loves school and is learning so much. He is such a smart boy I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment