Thursday, December 23, 2010

December ~ Snow and Family Party


So, Sorry it has been so long since I have posted last. Life has been crazy and I just haven't found time to post. So here I go, I am going to quickly throw something together. We are doing just lovely. Ky is getting smarter by the second and trying really hard to be a good boy so Santa will stop by our house and leave us some goodies. Keaton is still, yes still into everything and climbing more than ever. He helps un-decorate my tree every few days. Keaton is also obsessed with wearing hats lately. A few months ago I couldn't put anything on that boys head and now he wants his hat on most days. My boys are silly and I love
them for it. They keep me happy and sometimes insane. We received an overwhelming amount of snow the beginning of this week and we have enjoyed it very much. My niece Braylie came and spent the day with us Tuesday, because school was closed due to the snow and no electricity. I love her to pieces and so do my boys. We built an amateur snowman. Kyler was upset that he didn't have arms and a carrot nose and eyes, but none the less we braved the snow and did the best we could. My sister Mindy and her husband Josh were
sealed in the Manti Temple December 18th. It was a wonderful experience and I am so excited for them. Later that evening we went to my brother Roger's house and had our Peterson Family Christmas Party. Santa came and let all the kids sit on his lap as he handed out ornaments. We played Christmas Bingo and got some great prizes. Thanks mom for that and also for our Christmas PJ's. It was such a fun day and I am so thankful for my family and also my friends. Here are a few pictures from our latest adventures. Hope you enjoy and yes I am apparently retarded and can't ever get the pictures to load in the order I want them to. Maybe if I posted before it was time for me to be asleep I would conquer this problem. I will try to post sooner. We shall see how life treats me these next few weeks. Until then..
..

Keaton on Santa's Lap. Not quite comfortable but not rejecting the idea either. He kept his eye on him that's for sure. : )
Kyler & Tika
My little Gangster ~ Keaton
Kyler making a snow angel.
Braylie, the challenged snowman,Kyler and Keaton
Some of my family at the Peterson Christmas Party.
Keaton the marshmallow kid. I was impressed he could still maneuver in the snow.
Cute Ky working on the snowman.
This was a picture that I took off my front porch. Can you believe this snow. It has been forever since we have had snow like this. Have we ever?
Kyler and Santa. Ky asked Santa for a Big Buzz. (From Toy Story)
Wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Remember the reason for the Season!
Love, The Jensen Family

No comments:

Post a Comment