Monday, March 14, 2011

So Far Behind.

Well, I don't know that anyone even checks our blog anymore because I never update it. I was doing so good in the beginning and have gradually gotten way worse. However, we are still alive and plan to continue to try to keep our blog updated maybe every three months, but that is better than nothing right?
February was a crazy month for us. I had my 26th Birthday~SCARY~ I know it isn't really that old, but when I think back to when I was younger like 16, I couldn't have imagined the day I would be 26 and have 2 wonderful boys. I am so blessed and thankful for all I have. Keaton was in the hospital after having the flu and being dehydrated. We spent 2.5 days there.Technically this was in January, but it just fit right in with everything else going on. Kyler had his tonsils removed February 16th and is doing great. It was tough for a few weeks, but he eats more like a normal kid now and I am so glad. Keaton got strep right before Ky had his tonsils out and ended up getting a shot for that the same time Ky was in the hospital. Yes this all happened within 3 weeks. I am glad that things have slowed down for us since then. I don't think our family needs any more sickness this year. I hope that you haven't given up on me and my blogging. I will try to be better and make time for it. I wanted to leave you with some pictures of our Christmas that never got posted.

Grandma Della, Joe, Kyler and Keaton watching the kids go wild.

Kyler just after he woke up. He ran out and sat on the couch between some presents of course.

Kyler & Keaton
Playing with Grandpa KeithKeaton and his Woody.

Kyler

Keaton & Grandpa Keith

Keaton & Joe(Daddy)

Kyler with his big Buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment