Monday, March 14, 2011

A few I missed on the last post.

Grandma Della came to help me out with the boys after Kyler had his tonsils out. They both wanted her of course and fell fast to sleep in her lap. Cuties! Love you mom!

I really don't know what I would do without my mom, she is a lifesaver and is always there when I need her. Thanks mom!

Another pic of Kyler after surgery once he finally woke up. He was pretty silly before surgery and after he was a grouch. He would yell and just get so mad. I am glad he is back to himself. We love you bud and are so thankful to have you in our lives. I am grateful for all of my family and I love you all! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that your little boys are feeling better now. I bet that was a really stressful few weeks. I am glad that you updated your blog:) I am going to be in Gunnison for a few weeks in May to June. We will have to get together. I think that Wendy is going to be there too! -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, love all the pics :) I think you are still doing better than I am at updating the blog... Mindy

    ReplyDelete