Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Information overload

Sorry everyone for so many posts all at once. That is the only way I have been able to get anything on this blog. We are all doing good. Joe had a little accident on Sunday. He was up cutting logs for our bed and he cut his leg with his chainsaw. It caught on his pants and just sucked into his leg. It is cut just below his knee and it was gross. You could see the bone when you looked into it. 18 Stitches later and a lot of pain and he is doing ok. I am so thankful that it wasn't any worse. I am just glad he wasn't alone and all is well now other than his pain.

Kyler and Keaton keep me on my toes. Keaton started walking last Thursday, which is nice in some ways but as you know not so much in others. He still gets into everything, especially things he shouldn't. He loves dirt and dirty things. Kyler has been singing his made up songs a lot lately. We went to Toy Story 3 which I loved, and Kyler was scared of the security monkey that claps the symbols together and screams. I was thinking it was a little scary for a 3 year old. Other than that he liked it and has been playing with his Toy Story Figurines a lot. He is getting so big and so helpful. He is always trying to help me put clothes and dishes away. He tries to lend a hand whenever he can. I love them so much.

Some things Kyler has said lately that I need to write down before I forget.
Mom that guy said Oh my Gospel. I told him that we don't say oh my g__. so that is what he came up with.

I am a child of God, you are a child of God, Keaton is a child of God. Mom Who is the father of God?

Mom you are not nice and I don't love you anymore.
Five seconds later...............
mom you are so nice. You are the best mom. I love you.

I will put more on later. I can't remember all of them but they will come to me.
Hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are just so darn cute! I love Kyler's stylin mohawk! Glad to hear things are going good and you are having a fun summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Joe is okay!!! How scary! Love the sayings of children for sure!!! Your boys are sooooooo cute!!! I agree with you..it is so nice to be able to read up on how everyone is doing and what they are up to these days!! Hope Joe gets better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete