Saturday, February 27, 2010

What's Happenin' at our house.

Well I thought you could use an update of what is going on with us. Kyler had his first sleepover at MeiLani's house last night and I have to tell you this was try #2. The first time he was going to sleep over he woke up at 2 am to go to the bathroom, Kim tried to help him but he didn't quite make it so she ended up bringing him home. So lastnight I guess he did wake up and say he wanted to go home, but he ended up staying so that is a new thing for him. Keaton is cutting teeth. He has his bottom 2 middle ones in, and his top 2 middle ones have been trying to come through for about a month. He has been a trooper, but they have been painful for him. Joe is no longer staying over in Circleville during the week so that has been way nice. Today Kirk and Joe textured our kitchen and laundry room ceiling. Next they will do the walls and then we will paint, then tear out the hideous carpet and lay the tile. I can't wait until this is all done. I feel so disorganized, I just need our house back together. It is a huge challenge to remodel an old house, as most of you know. Nice to have things updated but it sure is a huge mess to live in during the process. I spend most of my time taking care of my boys (including Joe). Kyler has been watching Christmas movies lately and I have no explanation for this. He makes me laugh. Keaton is trying to crawl, but he mostly rolls 50 miles an hour to get wherever he wants to go. Kyler did the same thing when he was Keaton's age. It is crazy how fast he can move. A few weeks ago Keaton opened our fireplace which has a heavy door and it came down on his head, but luckily he is just fine and his bumps and bruises were gone after a few days. Needless to say it freaked me out. Thanks mom for coming to check him out. Our fireplace is now wired shut. Well I guess this will have to do for a while. I have some fun pics and video I want to post, so hopefully I will get a minute to do that tomorrow or something. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you even had a blog. I am so glad that you commented on mine. It is great to keep in contact with you. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are. Again it is great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete